Every bartender strives to create the best holiday-themed drinks. What is the secret to making delicious booze? There is no shortcut. Learning how to make great cocktails is the only way to find out. You can make great cocktails this holiday season with these tips and tools.
There are many options for mixing your next cocktail. It can be difficult to choose the best. We have five amazing New Year’s cocktails that will impress your loved ones and friends.
These New Year’s drink ideas are perfect for bartenders looking to do something new and unique that will set them apart from the rest. You will soon be the best mixologist in your area if you follow the steps. These are our top 5 new year’s cocktails.
Holiday Punch Bowl
People love to include the Holiday Punch Bowl in their New Year celebrations. This delicious drink is perfect for those who are short on time but still want to make sure guests have a great time. The ingredients and preparation of the drink are easy to master.
Making punch is great because you can make it in many different ways. Customers may like one spirit or flavor more than another and might be open to trying new flavors.
You can make 3 or more punch bowls with whiskey, vodka, beer or any combination thereof.
- Pineapple juice
- Cranberry juice
- Orange juice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Fresh cranberries
- Orange slices
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the lemon-lime soda with the water and stir well.
- You can add about 12 ounces vodka (as much as you like).
- To garnish, top with fresh cranberries.
- Holiday Punch is ready for you to enjoy.
Louis XIII Snifter Drink
Because of its versatility, cognac is an indispensable ingredient for any bar. You can be certain to impress everyone when you use the right cognac. Louis XIII is a perfect representation of the achievements of its manufacturer since 1874, when it was created.
This cocktail can be made without the use of a lot of tools, such as bitters, tinctures or concentrations. You only need a few ingredients to make this cocktail. This is how to make the Louis XIII Snifter Cocktail.
- Hot water
- Holy water
- 60 ml Martin Louis XIII
- Warm Remy Martin Louis 13 cognac
- To make a snifter, add some Remy Martin Louis XIII Cognac.
- One drop of holy water to one drop hot water
- Use a spoon to stir the mixture.
- Enjoy a snifter full of gusto.
- Take a sip and enjoy the aroma.
- We are available to serve.
New Year’s Eggnog
It’s amazing how popular eggnog can be during Christmas and New Year. It is a delicious drink that many love. This smooth drink is another great option to add to your New Year’s Eve menu.
It has more texture when you add whipped egg whites. The egg whites make the drink more refreshing and frothier. It is easy to make great New Year’s Eggnog.
- Whole milk (3 cups, 700ml)
- Double or heavy cream (1 cup, 240ml).
- Five eggs
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- Vanilla bean pod split without seeds
- One freshly ground nutmeg
- Garnish with one nutmeg
- 130gm fine sugar sugar
- 1/2 cup Rum or 1/2 cup Bourbon
- Mix the cream, vanilla seeds, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl or stand mixer.
- Heat the mixture in a saucepan over medium heat to low heat. Continue to stir the mixture by gradually adding sugar.
- Mix the egg yolks into the mixture and beat them until they are well combined. Slowly add the milk to the bowl and continue mixing until you get a smooth texture.
- Stir in your choice of bourbon, rum, and mix well. You can refrigerate overnight or for up to three days.
- Beat the egg whites in large bowl until they form soft peaks before you serve it. Mix eggnog into it until well combined.
- Serve with fresh nutmeg.
Boulevardier was founded in the 1920s. Boulevardier’s unique ability to mix bitter, boozy, sweet flavors together is what makes it so famous.
The ingredients you choose will determine the final result. The perfect mix is achieved when you find the right balance of spirit and vermouth.
- Bourbon or Rye
- Vermouth sweet
- Combine all ingredients in a glass.
- Stir for 45-50 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glasses, preferably with ice to chill.
- Add a citrus or orange peel to the top.
- Your Boulevardier is available to assist you.